In a booklet, create a novel element collage that demonstrates your understanding of the novel, both in words and symbols. Demonstrate your understanding of the novel through your analysis and creativity. Make sure your booklet contains the following components.
Main Character Analysis
(Complete for 3 characters from the novel)
– Include the following:
1. An adjective that describes the character’s tone and a textual example that supports that tone.
2. Discuss the character’s motivation (include a quote for support).
3. List the character’s conflicts.
4. Draw a symbol or image of the character.
Novel’s Structure Analysis
5. Create a timeline including at least 2 events per chapter.
6. Discuss in a paragraph the themes of the novel (8 sentences).
Choose a significant setting in the novel.
7. Draw an illustration of it.
8. Give a quote describing it.
9. Describe a significant event that takes place in the setting.
10. Choose a quote from the novel that is meaningful to you…discuss the quotes’ significance in the novel and to you. (Needs to be a minimum of one paragraph)
11. Three images from the novels.
12. Find fifteen (15) words that you do not know from the novel.
Create a vocabulary list. Define each word and give the definition.
Elements can be placed anywhere in your booklet and should be titled.
Project is due on the first day of class